0 Replies Latest reply on Apr 13, 2006 2:44 AM by grayson_marik

invalid xml, connection refused?

grayson_marik

hey folks!

i have some small problem with the jboss 4.0.3 i run:

formerly i had a 3.0.6 running with my application.ear deployed fine but since we are changing our IT structure in our company we now use the jboss 4 family and therefore i had to upgrade. so far so good everything looks fine, but when i try to deploy, i get the following:

08:43:10,405 ERROR [MainDeployer] Could not start deployment: file:/C:/jboss-4.0.3/server/hyperdoc/t
      mp/deploy/tmp7797hyperdoc.ear-contents/hyperdoc-ejb.jar
      org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Invalid XML: file=META-INF/application-client.xml; - neste
      d throwable: (java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect)

as i can see the point is the http://java.sun.com....... /my.dtd in the xml file. (in the doctype definition)

of cause i checked if sun has changed the location of its dtd's and everything is there just as allways ( no surprise since the 3.0.6 jboss does the job)

so i asume that my nice new jboss 4 dont likes to do this dtd check somehow, but i cant change the entry in the xml and make it all local, since i get the ear for this component of the project with signed jars in it from an other buero of our company.

any idea how to solve / pass by this problem ?

thanks

gray