2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 31, 2009 10:17 PM by gaohoward

Towards 1.4.3.GA

gaohoward

If you look at jira, we don't have many tasks that plan for 1.4.3.GA. I think it's time to add some tasks for it. Any idea everyone?

• 1. Re: Towards 1.4.3.GA
          marmfield

Hi,
          I've been working on using Ingres as the database back end to the JBoss suite and in particular I am concentrating on JBoss Messaging at the moment. If everything goes well, I'd like to get the work I've done added which at this stage is nothing more than added ingres versions of certain files, and possible be part of the 1.4.3.GA release.
          I've tested all the userland examples of JBoss Messaging on Jboss 4.2.3.GA with Messaging 1.4.2.GA and they all work fine.
          I've pulled down a copy of the 1.4.2.GA source and have the test suite running as we speak. So far there are no failures or errors an hour or so in.
          I have a jIRA logged where I am keep track of some of my work - JBMESSAGING-1491. I'll continiue to update the jIRA with results and post on the forums.
          Any suggestions or advice would be great. I'm also looking at the version 2 release, but one at a time.

• 2. Re: Towards 1.4.3.GA
            gaohoward

That's great! +1