2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 3, 2003 1:39 PM by jbig

Problems calling CMP entity in a SessionBean (Postgresql)

mikeycohen

I am in the process of putting my j2ee application on to the JBoss 3.0 platform and I am running into the problem that when calling home.findByPrimaryKey() inside of a Session bean I get the following error:

javax.ejb.ObjectNotFoundException: Object with primary key XXXX not found in storage.

If I call the same bean in a test client which is not in a bean, I get to error and everything works fine.

Watching the log file on the Database, I see that when calling findByPrimaryKey in the session bean, I get to response, thus I suspect that I have some problems with my Datasource configuration.

I am using JBoss 3.0 and Postgresql 7.2.

Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated!

• 1. Re: Problems calling CMP entity in a SessionBean (Postgresql
          mikeycohen

I am in the process of putting my j2ee application on to the JBoss 3.0 platform and I am running into the problem that when calling home.findByPrimaryKey() inside of a Session bean I get the following error:

javax.ejb.ObjectNotFoundException: Object with primary key XXXX not found in storage.

If I call the same bean in a test client which is not in a bean, I get to error and everything works fine.

Watching the log file on the Database, I see that when calling findByPrimaryKey in the session bean, I get no response, thus I suspect that I have some problems with my Datasource configuration.

I am using JBoss 3.0 and Postgresql 7.2.

Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated!

• 2. Re: Problems calling CMP entity in a SessionBean (Postgresql
            jbig

Hi mikeycohen - I'm wondering if you have found a solution to this problem - I'm also stuck on this now.
            thanks
            j