1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 17, 2002 1:56 AM by davidjencks

Jboss3.0.0 and Oracle 8i database connection: Immediately, V

svgkraju

Hi,

I have created a CMP entity bean called "Cmp" using JDeveloper 9.0.2. Testing uses a table called "Testing" created in Oracle 8i. The entity bean is using the connection called "Oracle" that is created in the JDeveloper. I have created a client within the JDeveloper and tested it. It is working fine. Now I have to deploy the entity bean to JBoss3.0.0.

In the process of that
      1) I copied the classes12.zip JBoss_Home\server\default\lib

2) Added the following code to the login-config.xml file.
      <application-policy name = "OracleDbRealm">

<login-module code = "org.jboss.resource.security.ConfiguredIdentityLoginModule" flag = "required">
      <module-option name = "principal">scott</module-option>
      <module-option name = "userName">scott</module-option>
      <module-option name = "password">tiger</module-option>
      <module-option name = "managedConnectionFactoryName">jboss.jca:service=LocalTxCM,name=OracleDS</module-option>
      </login-module>

</application-policy>

3) Modified the oracle-xml.xml file to provide the database specific properties. and copied to the Jboss_home\server\default\deploy

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<!-- ===================================================================== -->
      <!-- -->
      <!-- JBoss Server Configuration -->
      <!-- -->
      <!-- ===================================================================== -->

<!-- ==================================================================== -->
      <!-- ConnectionManager setup for Oracle dbs -->
      <!-- Build jmx-api (build/build.sh all) and view for config documentation -->
      <!-- Thanks to Steven Coy -->
      <!-- ==================================================================== -->

<!-- Include a login module configuration named OracleDbRealm.
      Update your login-conf.xml, here is an example for a
      ConfiguredIdentityLoginModule:

<application-policy name = "OracleDbRealm">

<login-module code = "org.jboss.resource.security.ConfiguredIdentityLoginModule" flag = "required">
      <module-option name = "principal">yourprincipal</module-option>
      <module-option name = "userName">yourusername</module-option>
      <module-option name = "password">yourpassword</module-option>
      <module-option name = "managedConnectionFactoryName">jboss.jca:service=LocalTxCM,name=OracleDS</module-option>
      </login-module>

</application-policy>

NOTE: the application-policy name attribute must match SecurityDomainJndiName, and the
      module-option name = "managedConnectionFactoryName"
      must match the object name of the ConnectionManager you are configuring here.
      -->

<!--uncomment out this line if you are using the OracleDbRealm above
      -->
      OracleDbRealm

<depends optional-attribute-name="ManagedConnectionFactoryName">
      <!--embedded mbean-->

OracleDS

<config-property name="ConnectionURL" type="java.lang.String">jdbc:oracle:thin:@svgk:1521:tools</config-property>
      <config-property name="DriverClass" type="java.lang.String">oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver</config-property>
      <!--set these only if you want only default logins, not through JAAS -->
      <config-property name="UserName" type="java.lang.String">scott</config-property>
      <config-property name="Password" type="java.lang.String">tiger</config-property>

<!--Below here are advanced properties -->
      <!--hack-->
      <depends optional-attribute-name="OldRarDeployment">jboss.jca:service=RARDeployment,name=JBoss LocalTransaction JDBC Wrapper

<depends optional-attribute-name="ManagedConnectionPool">
      <!--embedded mbean-->

<!--criteria indicates if Subject (from security domain) or app supplied
      parameters (such as from getConnection(user, pw)) are used to distinguish
      connections in the pool. Choices are
      ByContainerAndApplication (use both),
      ByContainer (use Subject),
      ByApplication (use app supplied params only),
      ByNothing (all connections are equivalent, usually if adapter supports
      reauthentication)-->
      ByContainerAndApplication

<depends optional-attribute-name="CachedConnectionManager">jboss.jca:service=CachedConnectionManager

<depends optional-attribute-name="JaasSecurityManagerService">jboss.security:name=JaasSecurityManager

java:/TransactionManager

<!--make the rar deploy! hack till better deployment-->
      jboss.jca:service=RARDeployer

4) Modified the line in standardjbosscmp-jdbc
      java:/DefaultDS
      to
      java:/OracleDS

5) After executing the Jboss
      20:47:36,977 INFO [LocalTxConnectionManager] Created
      20:47:36,977 WARN [ServiceController] jboss.jca:service=LocalTxDS,name=OracleDS
      does not implement any Service methods
      20:47:36,977 INFO [LocalTxConnectionManager] Creating
      20:47:36,977 INFO [LocalTxConnectionManager] Created
      20:47:37,017 INFO [LocalTxConnectionManager] Starting
      20:47:38,549 INFO [DefaultDS] Bound connection factory for resource adapter 'JB
      oss LocalTransaction JDBC Wrapper' to JNDI name 'java:/DefaultDS'
      20:47:38,549 INFO [LocalTxConnectionManager] Started
      20:47:38,549 INFO [LocalTxConnectionManager] Starting
      20:47:38,569 INFO [JaasSecurityManagerService] Created securityMgr=org.jboss.se
      curity.plugins.JaasSecurityManager@15e
      20:47:38,569 INFO [JaasSecurityManagerService] setCachePolicy, c=org.jboss.util
      .TimedCachePolicy@15f
      20:47:38,569 INFO [JaasSecurityManagerService] Added OracleDbRealm, org.jboss.s
      ecurity.plugins.SecurityDomainContext@160 to map
      20:47:39,680 INFO [OracleDS] Bound connection factory for resource adapter 'JBo
      ss LocalTransaction JDBC Wrapper' to JNDI name 'java:/OracleDS'
      20:47:39,680 INFO [LocalTxConnectionManager] Started
      20:47:39,680 INFO [MainDeployer] Successfully completed deployment of package:
      file:/C:/jboss-3.0.0_tomcat-4.0.3/server/default/deploy/jboss-local-jdbc.rar
      20:47:39,680 INFO [MainDeployer] Starting deployment of package: file:/C:/jboss
      -3.0.0_tomcat-4.0.3/server/default/deploy/jms-ra.rar
      20:47:39,751 WARN [ServiceController] jboss.jca:service=RARDeployment,name=JMS
      Adapter does not implement any Service methods
      20:47:39,751 WARN [ServiceController] jboss.jca:service=XaTxDS,name=jmsra does
      not implement any Service methods
      20:47:39,751 INFO [XATxConnectionManager] Creating
      20:47:39,751 INFO [XATxConnectionManager] Created
      20:47:39,801 INFO [XATxConnectionManager] Starting
      20:47:39,821 INFO [JaasSecurityManagerService] Created securityMgr=org.jboss.se
      curity.plugins.JaasSecurityManager@16a
      20:47:39,831 INFO [JaasSecurityManagerService] setCachePolicy, c=org.jboss.util
      .TimedCachePolicy@16b
      20:47:39,831 INFO [JaasSecurityManagerService] Added JmsXARealm, org.jboss.secu
      rity.plugins.SecurityDomainContext@16c to map
      20:47:41,213 INFO [JmsXA] Bound connection factory for resource adapter 'JMS Ad
      apter' to JNDI name 'java:/JmsXA'
      20:47:41,213 INFO [XATxConnectionManager] Started

6) Now the actual problem is, When I executed the test client, I got the following error message.
      javax.ejb.DuplicateKeyException: Entity with key mypackage1.TestingPK@224 already exists

void sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.exceptionReceivedFromServer(java.lang.Exception)

void sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.executeCall()

java.lang.Object sun.rmi.server.UnicastRef.invoke(java.rmi.Remote, java.lang.reflect.Method, java.lang.Object[], long)

java.lang.Object org.jboss.invocation.jrmp.server.JRMPInvoker_Stub.invoke(org.jboss.invocation.Invocation)

java.lang.Object org.jboss.invocation.jrmp.interfaces.JRMPInvokerProxy.invoke(org.jboss.invocation.Invocation)

java.lang.Object org.jboss.invocation.InvokerInterceptor.invoke(org.jboss.invocation.Invocation)

java.lang.Object org.jboss.proxy.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(org.jboss.invocation.Invocation)

java.lang.Object org.jboss.proxy.SecurityInterceptor.invoke(org.jboss.invocation.Invocation)

java.lang.Object org.jboss.proxy.ejb.HomeInterceptor.invoke(org.jboss.invocation.Invocation)

java.lang.Object org.jboss.proxy.ClientContainer.invoke(java.lang.Object, java.lang.reflect.Method, java.lang.Object[])

mypackage1.Testing $Proxy0.create(long, java.lang.String)

void Samplemypackage1.TestingClient1.main(java.lang.String[])

I didn't understand why the error is coming? Is my oracle jboss connection configuration wrong? Pl. help me in this regard. I am very much need it immediately.