1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 19, 2003 1:48 PM by davidjencks

jboss 3.0.6 and cloudscape

sharky

Hi to all,
      I'm new in jboss env, and I'm trying to make sample beans work... I got the examples from j2ee tutorial, and, with the right changes, i deployed and run them. It's some time that I'm trying to run an example (savings account), but I found a lot of problems in making jboss see the database.
      Now I think that jboss see it, but the ex throws an Exception of perms... take a look

### IN THE SHELL OF JAVA COMMAND ###

Caught an exception.
      java.rmi.ServerException: RemoteException occurred in server thread; nested exception is:
      java.rmi.ServerException: EJBException:; nested exception is:
      javax.ejb.EJBException: checkSecurityAssociation; nested exception is: java.lang.SecurityException: Insufficient method permissions, principal=null, method=create, interface=HOME, requiredRoles=[], principalRoles=null
      java.rmi.ServerException: EJBException:; nested exception is:
      javax.ejb.EJBException: checkSecurityAssociation; nested exception is: java.lang.SecurityException: Insufficient method permissions, principal=null, method=create, interface=HOME, requiredRoles=[], principalRoles=null
      java.lang.SecurityException: Insufficient method permissions, principal=null, method=create, interface=HOME, requiredRoles=[], principalRoles=null
      <<no stack trace available>>
      at sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.exceptionReceivedFromServer(StreamRemoteCall.java:240)
      at sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.executeCall(StreamRemoteCall.java:215)
      at sun.rmi.server.UnicastRef.invoke(UnicastRef.java:117)
      at org.jboss.invocation.jrmp.server.JRMPInvoker_Stub.invoke(Unknown Source)
      at org.jboss.invocation.jrmp.interfaces.JRMPInvokerProxy.invoke(JRMPInvokerProxy.java:138)
      at org.jboss.invocation.InvokerInterceptor.invoke(InvokerInterceptor.java:108)
      at org.jboss.proxy.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:77)
      at org.jboss.proxy.SecurityInterceptor.invoke(SecurityInterceptor.java:80)
      at org.jboss.proxy.ejb.HomeInterceptor.invoke(HomeInterceptor.java:198)
      at org.jboss.proxy.ClientContainer.invoke(ClientContainer.java:76)
      at $Proxy0.create(Unknown Source)
      at SavingsAccountClient.main(SavingsAccountClient.java:46)

### IN THE SHELL OF JBOSS SERVER ###

10:51:00,015 ERROR [SecurityInterceptor] Insufficient method permissions, principal=null, method=create, interface=HOME, requiredRoles=[], principalRoles=null
      10:51:00,017 ERROR [LogInterceptor] EJBException, causedBy:
      java.lang.SecurityException: Insufficient method permissions, principal=null, method=create, interface=HOME, requiredRoles=[], principalRoles=null
      at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.SecurityInterceptor.checkSecurityAssociation(SecurityInterceptor.java:228)
      at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.SecurityInterceptor.invokeHome(SecurityInterceptor.java:94)
      at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.LogInterceptor.invokeHome(LogInterceptor.java:129)
      at org.jboss.ejb.EntityContainer.invokeHome(EntityContainer.java:487)
      at org.jboss.ejb.Container.invoke(Container.java:730)
      at org.jboss.ejb.EntityContainer.invoke(EntityContainer.java:1058)
      at org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:517)
      at org.jboss.invocation.jrmp.server.JRMPInvoker.invoke(JRMPInvoker.java:382)
      at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
      at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastServerRef.java:236)
      at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:147)

Some advice?
      I would be very thankful if someone could give a me a working example that uses jboss and cloudscape, possibly with the configuration files changes too.

Regards,
      Sharky