1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 8, 2004 5:02 AM by daggerrz

jboss 3.2.3 and arrayindexout of bound exception

arashb

I was unable to find this on the FAQ page, are you sure that you have looked at the most recent static FAQ page? I am wondering this same thing.

I am currently trying to port a .WAR away from a proprietary system (it calls on libraries out side the .WAR). It will simply be a Servlet/JSP/Bean environment. Is JBoss overkill? Is there an speed/scalability adavantage of JBoss or Jetty or Tomcat?

Thanks!

kenn herman

• 1. jboss 3.2.3 and arrayindexout of bound exception
          daggerrz

was a fully working application in hibernate/struts/jboss3.2.2/postgreSQL 7.4 But when i tried to upgrade the jboss to 3.2.3 I get this error message:
          3:44:53,497 WARN [JBossManagedConnectionPool] Throwable while attempting to get a new connection:
          org.jboss.resource.JBossResourceException: Could not create connection; - nested throwable: (org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: Something unusual has occured to cause the driver to fail. Pl
          ease report this exception: Exception: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 1
          Stack Trace:

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 1
          at java.net.Inet6Address.textToNumericFormat(Inet6Address.java:484)
          at java.net.InetAddress.getAllByName(InetAddress.java:957)
          at java.net.InetAddress.getByName(InetAddress.java:889)
          at java.net.InetSocketAddress.(InetSocketAddress.java:114)
          at java.net.Socket.(Socket.java:124)
          at org.postgresql.core.PGStream.(PGStream.java:47)
          at org.postgresql.jdbc1.AbstractJdbc1Connection.openConnection(AbstractJdbc1Connection.java:197)
          at org.postgresql.Driver.connect(Driver.java:138)
          at org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.local.LocalManagedConnectionFactory.createManagedConnection(LocalManagedConnectionFactory.java:150)
          at org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.InternalManagedConnectionPool.createConnectionEventListener(InternalManagedConnectionPool.java:477)
          at org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.InternalManagedConnectionPool.getConnection(InternalManagedConnectionPool.java:213)
          at org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.JBossManagedConnectionPool$BasePool.getConnection(JBossManagedConnectionPool.java:496)
          at org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.BaseConnection

Could anyone help me out?