2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 16, 2005 9:24 AM by ivelin.ivanov

Problems with running the examples in jboss-aop_1.0.0-FINAL.

maxpower25

Hi,

I have downloaded the jboss-aop_1.0.0-FINAL and wanted to try out the examples....

When I run the examples in a directory whose path contains a space like "C:/Program Files/..." I receive the following error message from the aopc (see below)...When I run the example e.g. under C:/temp everything is fine...is this a bug in the ant-skript??? How do I have to change my the ant-skript, that I can run the example anywhere??? THANKS

C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\marco\Eigene Dateien\Informatik\Wintersemester040
      5\Projekt\AOP\method-execution>ant
      Buildfile: build.xml

prepare:

compile:
      [javac] Compiling 4 source files to C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\marco\Eig
      ene Dateien\Informatik\Wintersemester0405\Projekt\AOP\method-execution
      [aopc] [debug] jboss.aop.class.path is NULL
      [aopc] [debug] jboss.aop.search.classpath: 'null' true
      [aopc] [debug] jboss.aop.path: C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\marco\Eigene
      Dateien\Informatik\Wintersemester0405\Projekt\AOP\method-execution\jboss-aop.xml

[aopc] jboss.aop.path[0]: C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\marco\Eigene Datei
      en\Informatik\Wintersemester0405\Projekt\AOP\method-execution\jboss-aop.xml
      [aopc] [deploying] file:/C:/Dokumente und Einstellungen/marco/Eigene Dateie
      n/Informatik/Wintersemester0405/Projekt/AOP/method-execution/jboss-aop.xml
      [aopc] [deploy] file:/C:/Dokumente und Einstellungen/marco/Eigene Da
      teien/Informatik/Wintersemester0405/Projekt/AOP/method-execution/jboss-aop.xml
      [aopc] [warning] Trying to compile C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\marco\Eig
      ene Dateien\Informatik\Wintersemester0405\Projekt\AOP\method-execution\Driver.cl
      ass and found it also within file:/C:/Dokumente%20und%20Einstellungen/marco/Eige
      ne%20Dateien/Informatik/Wintersemester0405/Projekt/AOP/method-execution/Driver.c
      lass will not proceed.
      ene Dateien\Informatik\Wintersemester0405\Projekt\AOP\method-execution\MethodInt
      erceptor.class and found it also within file:/C:/Dokumente%20und%20Einstellungen
      /marco/Eigene%20Dateien/Informatik/Wintersemester0405/Projekt/AOP/method-executi
      on/MethodInterceptor.class will not proceed.
      ene Dateien\Informatik\Wintersemester0405\Projekt\AOP\method-execution\POJO$Bar.
      class and found it also within file:/C:/Dokumente%20und%20Einstellungen/marco/Ei
      gene%20Dateien/Informatik/Wintersemester0405/Projekt/AOP/method-execution/POJO$B
      ar.class will not proceed.
      ene Dateien\Informatik\Wintersemester0405\Projekt\AOP\method-execution\POJO.clas
      s and found it also within file:/C:/Dokumente%20und%20Einstellungen/marco/Eigene
      %20Dateien/Informatik/Wintersemester0405/Projekt/AOP/method-execution/POJO.class
      will not proceed.
      ene Dateien\Informatik\Wintersemester0405\Projekt\AOP\method-execution\SimpleInt
      erceptor.class and found it also within file:/C:/Dokumente%20und%20Einstellungen
      /marco/Eigene%20Dateien/Informatik/Wintersemester0405/Projekt/AOP/method-executi
      on/SimpleInterceptor.class will not proceed.