5 Replies Latest reply on Feb 2, 2005 6:57 AM by jarva55

Wrong xml deploy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jarva55

I'm trying to deploy a xml that only references to a MBean create on Java. But always i try to deploy it, i 've the same exception. What interface i need?????????

The xml is:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<service>
       <mbean code="com.server.dao.treecache.mbean.DAOQTreeCache"
       name="jboss.cache:name=DAOQTreeCache">
       </mbean>
      </service>

And the java source code is:
      public class DAOQTreeCache extends ServiceMBeanSupport implements DAOQTreeCacheMBean, IDAOQTreeCache
      {
      }

And always i've this exception:
      org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Class does not expose a management interface: java.lang.Object; - nested throwable: (javax.management.NotCompliantMBeanException: Class does not expose a management interface: java.lang.Object)
       at org.jboss.system.ServiceConfigurator.install(ServiceConfigurator.java:143)
       at org.jboss.system.ServiceController.install(ServiceController.java:200)
       at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
       at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
       at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
       at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
       at org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatcher.java:144)
       at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:80)
       at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:72)
       at org.jboss.mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker.invoke(AbstractMBeanInvoker.java:249)
       at org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:642)
       at org.jboss.mx.util.MBeanProxyExt.invoke(MBeanProxyExt.java:177)
       at $Proxy4.install(Unknown Source)
       at org.jboss.deployment.SARDeployer.create(SARDeployer.java:208)
       at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.create(MainDeployer.java:918)
       at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.deploy(MainDeployer.java:774)
       at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.deploy(MainDeployer.java:738)
       at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
       at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
       at org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatcher.java:144)
       at org.jboss.mx.interceptor.AbstractInterceptor.invoke(AbstractInterceptor.java:122)
       at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:74)
       at org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ModelMBeanOperationInterceptor.invoke(ModelMBeanOperationInterceptor.java:131)
       at org.jboss.mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker.invoke(AbstractMBeanInvoker.java:249)
       at $Proxy8.deploy(Unknown Source)
       at org.jboss.deployment.scanner.URLDeploymentScanner.deploy(URLDeploymentScanner.java:305)
       at org.jboss.deployment.scanner.URLDeploymentScanner.scan(URLDeploymentScanner.java:481)
       at org.jboss.deployment.scanner.AbstractDeploymentScanner$ScannerThread.doScan(AbstractDeploymentScanner.java:204)
       at org.jboss.deployment.scanner.AbstractDeploymentScanner.startService(AbstractDeploymentScanner.java:277)
       at org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.jbossInternalStart(ServiceMBeanSupport.java:272)
       at org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.jbossInternalLifecycle(ServiceMBeanSupport.java:222)
       at org.jboss.system.ServiceController$ServiceProxy.invoke(ServiceController.java:891)
       at $Proxy0.start(Unknown Source)
       at org.jboss.system.ServiceController.start(ServiceController.java:416)
       at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor5.invoke(Unknown Source)
       at $Proxy4.start(Unknown Source)
       at org.jboss.deployment.SARDeployer.start(SARDeployer.java:261)
       at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.start(MainDeployer.java:964)
       at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.deploy(MainDeployer.java:775)
       at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.deploy(MainDeployer.java:738)
       at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.deploy(MainDeployer.java:722)
       at org.jboss.mx.interceptor.AbstractInterceptor.invoke(AbstractInterceptor.java:122)
       at org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ModelMBeanOperationInterceptor.invoke(ModelMBeanOperationInterceptor.java:131)
       at $Proxy5.deploy(Unknown Source)
       at org.jboss.system.server.ServerImpl.doStart(ServerImpl.java:413)
       at org.jboss.system.server.ServerImpl.start(ServerImpl.java:310)
       at org.jboss.Main.boot(Main.java:162)
       at org.jboss.Main$1.run(Main.java:423)
       at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)
      Caused by: javax.management.NotCompliantMBeanException: Class does not expose a management interface: java.lang.Object
       at org.jboss.mx.metadata.MBeanCapability.of(MBeanCapability.java:90)
       at org.jboss.mx.metadata.MBeanCapability.of(MBeanCapability.java:88)
       at org.jboss.mx.server.registry.BasicMBeanRegistry.registerMBean(BasicMBeanRegistry.java:168)
       at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1.invoke(Unknown Source)
       at org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl$3.run(MBeanServerImpl.java:1397)
       at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
       at org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.registerMBean(MBeanServerImpl.java:1392)
       at org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.registerMBean(MBeanServerImpl.java:1327)
       at org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.createMBean(MBeanServerImpl.java:328)
       at org.jboss.system.ServiceCreator.install(ServiceCreator.java:125)
       at org.jboss.system.ServiceConfigurator.internalInstall(ServiceConfigurator.java:153)
       at org.jboss.system.ServiceConfigurator.install(ServiceConfigurator.java:118)

What is wrong?? Please!

• 1. Re: Wrong xml deploy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are more likely to get help if you post in the correct group. This is for discussing the getting started guide, not for general questions. To answer your question anyways, the only reason I could imagine that your MBean interface isn't being found is that it is in the wrong package.

Check that first. If that isn't the problem, post in the JMX forum. You are much more likely to get help there.

• 2. Re: Wrong xml deploy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            jarva55

Yeah, my MBean interface wasn't being found because it was in the wrong package. But my problem too was that my mbean classes wasn't at the corresponding directory on Jboss, lib.
            I don't know why if in this forum, if i get an answer, is to say me that go to another group. You know the answer, soo, why you only say it to me??

• 3. Re: Wrong xml deploy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              darranl

I don't know why if in this forum, if i get an answer, is to say me that go to another group.

You were told why to go to the correct forum, a lot of people will only read the forums specific to items that they are working with. Questions in this forum would mainly be read by people working through the getting started guide, questions in the JMX forum would mainly be read by people working with JMX.

You know the answer, soo, why you only say it to me??

Your post did not contain enough information for someone to give you the definite answer, however Norman did still suggest a common cause of the error for you to look at.

• 4. Re: Wrong xml deploy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When a post is so obviously posted in the wrong forum, I try to point it out. I don't always do that, and even if I did people would still keep posting in the wrong forums.

I can tell you that the guys who work on that section of the code do not generally read this forum, which is only for discussing the getting started guide. If my suggestion didn't work out for you, you would likely not have gotten a better answer.

• 5. Re: Wrong xml deploy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  jarva55

Ok, sorry. I made the wrong question on the wrong site. Sorry.