0 Replies Latest reply on Aug 3, 2003 11:39 PM by paxson

java.sql.SQLException

paxson

Hi, after required modifications, I installed the latest Nukes/JBoss and found that there is an exception on News module. The errors are as follows:

>>>
      javax.ejb.FinderException: Find failed: java.sql.SQLException: Column not found: PN_STATE in statement [SELECT t0_s.pn_sid FROM NUKE_STORIES t0_s WHERE t0_s.pn_state = 1]
      at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.cmp.jdbc.JDBCAbstractQueryCommand.execute(JDBCAbstractQueryCommand.java:194)
      at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.cmp.jdbc.JDBCAbstractQueryCommand.execute(JDBCAbstractQueryCommand.java:91)
      at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.cmp.jdbc.JDBCFindEntitiesCommand.execute(JDBCFindEntitiesCommand.java:40)
      at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.cmp.jdbc.JDBCStoreManager.findEntities(JDBCStoreManager.java:601)
      at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.CMPPersistenceManager.findEntities(CMPPersistenceManager.java:319)
      at org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.CachedConnectionInterceptor.findEntities(CachedConnectionInterceptor.java:323)
      at org.jboss.ejb.EntityContainer.findLocal(EntityContainer.java:604)
      at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor150.invoke(Unknown Source)
      at
      >>>

It seems like that the entity bean has conflicts with the table schema. I use HSQL as my database and I use deploy-distrib to deploy Nukes/JBoss.

Regards,
      Paxson