2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 12, 2004 2:06 PM by brodle

Error installing

brodle

I'm trying to install Nukes and having a problem with the build process. I receive the below error.

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Files\j2sdk_nb\j2sdk1
      /4/2\lib\tools/jar;G:\nukes-1/0/0RC1-src\nukes\//\tools\lib\xml-apis/jar;G:\nuke
      s-1/0/0RC1-src\nukes\//\tools\lib\xercesImpl/jar;G:\nukes-1/0/0RC1-src\nukes\//\
      tools\lib\xalan/jar;G:\nukes-1/0/0RC1-src\nukes\//\tools\lib\saxon/jar;G:\nukes-
      1/0/0RC1-src\nukes\//\tools\lib\optional/jar;G:\nukes-1/0/0RC1-src\nukes\//\tool
      s\lib\junit/jar;G:\nukes-1/0/0RC1-src\nukes\//\tools\lib\buildmagic-tasks/jar;G:
      \nukes-1/0/0RC1-src\nukes\//\tools\lib\bsf/jar;G:\nukes-1/0/0RC1-src\nukes\//\to
      ols\lib\ant/jar;G:\nukes-1/0/0RC1-src\nukes\//\tools\lib\crimson/jar;
      Press any key to continue . . .

• 1. Re: Error installing

"cooper" wrote:
          "cooper" wrote:
          could you describe that more because what you pasted in your message does not help very much.

• 2. Re: Error installing
            brodle

"brodle" wrote:
            "cooper" wrote:
            "cooper" wrote:
            could you describe that more because what you pasted in your message does not help very much.

Certainly..

I basically followed the steps in the readme file. I copied the mysql properties file into the build directory then tried to run build.bat file. It through back that error.