I'm very excited to announce the initial release (0.9) of the AOP extension to JBossIDE. I look forward to everyone's feedback! =)
Installation Instructions | Tutorial | Sourceforge files
JBossIDE/AOP Release Notes
This is the initial release of the AOP extension to JBossIDE. This release
should be considered a "developer's release". The 1.0 Release of this extension
will be simultaneously released with JBossIDE 1.4, and JBossAOP 1.0.
Please file any bugs you may find on sourceforge, and/or on the forums at:
- Integration of the JBossAOP compiler into the eclipse builder
- Full support for Interceptors, Aspects, and Advice on any method or field
- Marker assists in the Java Editor for all Advised methods/fields
and Advising Interceptors/Advice (Ctrl + 1)
- an Aspect Manager view to visualize the jboss-aop.xml descriptor.
- an Advised Children view that shows all advised methods and fields of the
- the ability to Run & Debug JBossAOP applications inside of eclipse
- Wizards for Applying Interceptors and Advice to methods and fields
- JBossAOP Project Creation via Wizard
- Convert existing Java Projects to JBoss AOP projects
- If you have two JBossAOP projects in the workspace that use the same qualified
classname, and both are advised.. only one project will "work".
- Sometimes on eclipse initial startup, if the Advised Members view is shown,
you will have to click on an editor to make it not blank.