Today there is no way to deploy all disabled deployments (in standalone and server groups) in a single command. Here we are proposing to extend the deploy command with this ability.
- The Deploy command must offer a way to identify all disabled deployments.
- --name option can take '*' as a value to identify all the disabled deployments.
- '*' value can be used in conjonction domain related options.
- --force and --disabled are not applicable when --name='*' is in use.
- Completion must propose '*' as a possible value when applicable.
- Update the DeployHandler implementation and associated help.
- New unit tests to cover completion and '*' value will be added.
- NB: '*' is not a pattern but a value that identifies all disabled deployments.
- At some points the value <all> had been chosen. Although it is more explicit than '*' it could conflict with future CLI directions.
Alexey Loubyansky (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Jean-François Denise (email@example.com)