The topic for April’s meeting will be: "CloudBees: A Deep Dive Workshop"
This meeting is open to all individuals interested in learning more about JBoss-related technology. Free parking is available. While, this meeting is open to the public, all non-AEM Employees will be requested to sign in at the front door.
All attendees are encouraged to create accounts at CloudBees - https://grandcentral.cloudbees.com/account/signup so that you will be able to have some hands on interaction.
We will also be capping attendance at this program to 35 people. However, there is another CloudBees event in DC on April 19th. Details and signup at http://cloudbees.eventbrite.com.
- Welcome & Refreshments (7:00 pm - 7:30 pm)
- Announcements & Introductions
- CloudBees: Deep Dive Workshop (7:30 pm - 8:30 pm)
Spike Washburn, VP Engineering, CloudBees
Build, Run, & Manage Java Applications in the cloud with CloudBees. Spike Washburn will discuss CloudBees' developer-centric & open standards based Platform as a Service (PaaS) offering.
He will demonstrate creating, operating and continuously building and deploying Java EE Web profile applications to various containers including Jboss AS 7. Using their suite of tools, CloudBees can help you go from zero to continuous deployment in minutes.
- Open Forum (8:30pm - 9pm)
- Bring your JBoss related questions to share with your peers.
- What topics would you like to see in the future?
- Are there any activities that you'd like to work with? (i.e. Study Groups, Hackfests, Ignite Session