Red Hat Enterprise Linux
1. Required RPMs:
2. Download the latest JK connector source.
3. Unzip the connector source to the directory where you want to do the build (e.g. /usr/src), hereafter referred to as CONNECTOR_SRC_HOME.
4. Change to the CONNECTOR_SRC_HOME/native directory and run the buildconf.sh script as follows:
This will create the CONNECTOR_SRC_HOME/native/configure file.
5. Run the configure script with the path to the apxs file on your system. If you installed Apache using the Red Hat RPM, apxs should be located at /usr/sbin/apxs.
6. Build mod_jk with the following command:
7. Copy mod_jk.so to Apache's shared object files directory:
cp CONNECTOR_SRC_HOME/native/apache-2.0/mod_jk.so /etc/httpd/modules