Provide some support for managed exploded deployments (MED), such as explode, browse-content, read-content, etc.
EAP Issue: https://issues.jboss.org/browse/EAP7-583
Add more information to browse-content and read-content as: mime-type, file size, directory/file flag,
Dev contact: Claudio Miranda <claudio at redhat.com>
Wildfly-core feature branch, contains the implementation of this feature in Wildfly
The feature branch for wildfly has open pull requests. These features must be merged into Wildfly distribution.
Support the following operations for MED
* browse-content (no navigation, only tree listing)
Continue to support the managed deployment operations for MED
* explode (unzip a disabled deployment)
* view attributes (managed, archive, enabled, enabled/disabled timestamps)
* assignments (domain mode)
Display additional deployment information:
* Is managed or unmanaged
* Archive or exploded
The following operations will not be supported at this time. Maybe for 7.2.
* browse-content (navigable tree)
* add (empty archive)
The operations will be displayed as an additional item in the drop-down component. Currently it displays: Disable, Assign/Unassign, Remove, Enable.
The additional items will be displayed accordingly to the deployment status:
* Explode operation: only when: managed AND archive AND (disabled OR not assigned)
* Browse content: only when managed AND not archive
* Replace operation: only when managed