The topic for February's meeting will be: "Red Hat's JBoss Enterprise Data Services Platform"
This meeting is open to all individuals interested in learning more about JBoss technology. Free parking is available. While, this meeting is open to the public, all non-AEM Employees will be requested to sign in at the front door.
In order to get an accurate headcount for refreshments, RSVPs are strongly encouraged. Please visit our meetup site, http://www.meetup.com/dc-jbug for RSVPs and other related group information.
- Welcome & Refreshments (7:00 pm - 7:30 pm)
- Announcements & Introductions
- Red Hat's JBoss Enterprise Data Services Platform (7:30 pm - 8:30 pm)
- Peter Larsen, JBoss Solutions Architect, Red Hat
Do you have data from multiple sources that you need to unify into a single trusted, accurate, accountable source?What is the solution to handling this disparate information? Simple, Data virtualization.. The solution to these challenges is data virtualization via the JBoss Enterprise Data Services Platform (JBoss EDSP) and its enterprise service bus (ESB). Data virtualization lets you bring together and integrate data from multiple, disparate, even distributed sources and makes the data appear as if it's available in a single source.. We'll learn about the JBoss EDSP and its powerful set of tools and runtime components that makes it easy for your applications and business processes to integrate and use real-time data from many data sources.
- Open Forum (8:30pm - 9pm)
- Bring your JBoss related questions to share with your peers.
- What topics would you like to see in the future?
- Are there any activities that you'd like to work with? (i.e. Study Groups, Hackfests, Ignite Sessions)
Applied Engineering Management (AEM) Corporation
14030 Thunderbolt Place, Suite 900
Chantilly, Virginia 20151