This article is a starting point for everybody interested in developing web applications with RichFaces 4.x. Here you will find links to articles on how to configure a project to work with RichFaces, IDE configuration and basic tutorials to get started on developing applications with the latest RichFaces release.
- How to add RichFaces 4.x to maven based project
- How to add RichFaces 4.x to projects not based on maven
- How to use RichFaces 4.0 with Google App Engine
- Configure your RichFaces 4 project to use ANT and IVY for dependency management
Migrating from older versions
- RichFaces Migration Guide. 3.3.x - 4.x Migration - Common components changes (draft)
- RichFaces Migration Guide. 3.3.x - 4.x Migration (draft)