Proposed features for a September release:
- XLS test data (spreadsheets as test scenarios)
- Web execution server (REST/WS)
- - Stand alone, can access rules from any tech...
- Discussion log per asset
- keep a log of discussions and status changes, some users may only be able to add comments, not edit rule. Similar to JIRA rolling comments...
- feeds to log changes
- "inbox" for BAs showing changes/comments etc... when login.
- BA Usability, less complexity for simple rule "reviewers" and rule "editors".
- Workflow, where there is an "in-box" for the BA so they know which rules they need to view & approve vs edit the non-frozen areas, based on some other author updating the artifact in the repository. JIRA here.
- Sharable artifacts (eg one model, used in multiple packages)
Nice to haves:
- Built on Execution Server, it provides a "GUI" for asking questions from users, dyanmically, based on the rules (embeddable in any web app)
- Template rules & "frozen" areas is really important. more advanced rule authors wish to create the templates but allow the BAs just to "fill in the blank" and not substantially alter the actual rule.
- GWT upgrade
- Move to jboss workspace
- Multitude of bug fixes (50 Known)