As many of projects at JBoss, the RichFaces project makes extensive use of Continuous Integration(CI) builds via our Hudson instances.
It is important for developers, and sometime useful for users, to keep up to date on the latest builds. This is especially critical when committing updates to the project and checking to make sure all unit tests and integration tests continue to pass.
There are three different ways that the state of CI builds can be monitored:
- Directly via our public hudson server
- The "richfaces-builds" mailing list
- Subscribe here https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/richfaces-builds
- Contains links to both internal and public hudson servers
- New "richfacesbuilds" twitter account
- Follow here : http://twitter.com/richfacesbuilds
- Note: we will get links to public server as soon as possible
We have worked to try to limit the traffic on these locations to only publish when builds are unstable, fail, or are fixed. Please let us know your thoughts on this and if there is too much or not enough information.
All developers should monitor these areas, especially when committing updates to the RichFaces project.