- your local ~/.m2/settings.xml is setup with JBoss Nexus auth
- your local SSH key is added to your GitHub account
- Close all of the versions' tickets in JIRA
- Ensure your checkout is master's HEAD
- Update to the latest .Final release of overlord-commons
- mvn clean test (sanity check)
- Consider running integration tests (see s-ramp-test/README.md), especially if included fixes merit it.
- If for some reason release.sh fails, reset and do the following (currently having issues due to the package phase and the way we do javadocs):
- mvn versions:set -DnewVersion=[RELEASE VERSION]
- mvn clean install -P generate-docs
- git add .
- git commit -m "[RELEASE VERSION] release"
- mvn deploy -Pgenerate-docs,upload-docs -Dkeyfile=[full path to rsa private key]
- scp s-ramp-[RELEASE_VERSION].zip firstname.lastname@example.org:/downloads_htdocs/overlord/sramp
- git tag s-ramp-[RELEASE VERSION]
- git push origin s-ramp-[RELEASE VERSION]
- mvn versions:set -DnewVersion=[NEXT SNAPSHOT VERSION]
- git add .
- git commit -m "[RELEASE VERSION] post release"
- git push origin master
- Log into Nexus and close/release the staged repo
- Update to the -SNAPSHOT release of overlord-commons
- update website
- announce on Twitter