The roadmap for Infinispan is maintained in detail in , as are estimated release dates, etc.
This page contains a high level overview of what to expect in upcoming releases.
- First cut of the new API
- Includes consistent hash based data distribution for high scalability
- Includes a TreeCache API for compatibility with JBoss Cache 3.x.
- Memcached-compliant server module and high-performance cache client
- RemoteCacheStore based on server module
- Fine-grained replication API
- Distributed executors
- Query API