I am happy to announce the release of JBossOSGi-1.0.0.Beta2.
You can download it here: jboss-osgi-installer-1.0.0.Beta2.jar
The release comes with improvements in the following areas
- JBoss OSGi Runtime has is now a pure OSGi container onto which components, services and applications can be deployed.
- Husky Test Framework for remote and embedded OSGi bundle testing
- Added support for JMX, JNDI services
- Microcontainer service to wire and configure OSGi components
For details please have a look at the latest version of our User Guide.
Here are the change log details
- [JBOSGI-70] - Expose bundle headers through JMX
- [JBOSGI-79] - Provide POM descriptions for bundles
- [JBOSGI-86] - Document JBossOSGi Runtime
- [JBOSGI-88] - Document JMX Service
- [JBOSGI-89] - Document JNDI Service
- [JBOSGI-90] - Add hot-deployment to Runtime