I am happy to announce the release of JBossOSGi-1.0.0.Beta3.
The release comes with improvements in the following areas
- Early preview of the Blueprint Container Service with associated Blueprint Example.
- More samples for SAX/DOM and JAXB processing.
- Aggregated online API docs
Here are the change log details
- [JBOSGI-93] - Uninstall bundles on OSGiRuntime.shutdown()
- [JBOSGI-98] - Support configuration per profile
- [JBOSGI-102] - Add support for static Husky context injection
- [JBOSGI-71] - Upgrade to IzPack 4.3.1
- [JBOSGI-73] - Provide Blueprint example
- [JBOSGI-95] - Provide JAXB example
- [JBOSGI-97] - Provide SAX/DOM parser example
- [JBOSGI-101] - Create a ziped source distribution
- [JBOSGI-103] - Add support for BlueprintContainer API
- [JBOSGI-104] - Upgrade to Felix Web Console 1.2.10
- [JBOSGI-108] - Investigate statics on PackageAdmin.refresh
- [JBOSGI-109] - Upgrade to Felix-1.8.1
- [JBOSGI-111] - Allign distributed sources with libs
- [JBOSGI-112] - Investigate Exception in SynchronousBundleListener
- [JBOSGI-66] - Support bundle deployment through web console
- [JBOSGI-92] - Class.forName issue with XMLParserActivator
- [JBOSGI-99] - No explicit control over bundle.start()
- [JBOSGI-107] - MC beans cannot be redeployed after refresh