This test should verify that release builds can be deployed to a temporary staging repository, and artifacts in the staging repository can be promoted to the releases repository.
- Check your Maven configuration (Maven Repository Test Plan - Test Configuration )
- Update the version of your project to a non-snapshot version (i.e. from 1.0-SNAPSHOT to 1.0)
- Deploy the project to the nexus staging repository using the deploy command in the configuration page ( Maven Repository Test Plan - Test Configuration ).
- Log into Nexus and verify that the artifacts are present in a temporary staging repository.
- Close the staging repository.
- Search for the artifact using the search interface, and verify that it is found in the staging repository.
- Promote the artifact to the "Releases repository"
- Locate the artifact in the releases repository using the search.
Closing the staging repo
Promoting the artifacts