Below is the steps on RiftSaw project's release process.
Release for RiftSaw-ODE
1. Update the Riftsaw-ode version, source code is at: https://svn.jboss.org/repos/riftsaw/branches/ODE/ODE-1.x-fixes. You could use the perl script like shown in Tip 1.
2. Do a tag for the riftsaw-ode code, using the command like following:
3. use 'mvn clean deploy' to upload artifacts into JBoss maven repository, which is based on nexus. Detail on how to publish see the 'Publishing artifacts into JBoss Maven repo' section.
Release for RiftSaw
1. Update the riftsaw's version, source code is at: https://svn.jboss.org/repos/riftsaw/trunk
2. Run the Hudson server to make sure jobs are running succesfully, hudson job url is at: http://hudson.jboss.org/hudson/job/RiftSaw/
3. Do a tag for the riftsaw, using the command like the step2 in RiftSaw-ODE.
4. use 'mvn clean deploy' to upload artifacts into JBoss maven repository, which is based on nexus. Detail on how to publish see the 'Publishing artifacts into JBoss Maven repo' section.
5. Upload the distribution and source code zip into sourceforge's riftsaw, it is at: http://sourceforge.net/projects/riftsaw/
6. Upload the doc and link in the riftsaw's project, the url is: http://www.jboss.org/riftsaw
7. Write an announcement blog entry in RiftSaw Blog, http://riftsaw.blogspot.com/
Publish artifacts into JBoss Maven repo.
1. update your $MAVEN_HOME/conf/setting.xml, adding following fragment into '<servers..> tag.
2. publish artifacts into snapshot repo.
If you want to deploy the SNAPSHOT artifacts, just updated your settings.xml as shown above, and then run 'mvn clean deploy', it should deploy your artifacts into snapshot repo.
3. publish artifacts into stage maven repo.
1) run: mvn clean deploy
2) log into Nexus ( https://repository.jboss.org/nexus ) using your JBoss.org credentials and account, Click on the link "Staging" on the left side under the section called "Enterprise". This will display the available staging profiles.
3) find your profile, which should have your account name in the "()", right-click on the repository, and select "close".
4) If the release has been verified successfully, right click on the staging repository, and select "promote". The artifacts will be moved to the releases repository, and the staging repository will be deleted.
- Update the pom file version with perl and find:
perl -pi -e 's/2.0-SNAPSHOT/2.0-CR2/g' `find . -name \*.xml -or -name \*.sh`
2. When you publish the RiftSaw-ODE artifacts into maven repo, you can comment the following module in pom.xml, as it could save you a lot of time to do the publish, and these artifacts are not used in RiftSaw project.