Build System Move to SVN Root
- Everything moved from rf4_build and JSF2.0
- Updated from intial review?
- CDK build problems
- Can we move /branches/jsf2.0 to sandbox now?
- related: what to do about example-data & management?
- I don't like where they are now
- Moving new svn root items into
- new repo?
- new parent directory?
- I have not had a chance to look - will attempt today or tomorrow
- Some questions form that forum
- Performance Considerations
- Bundling resource requests into as few requests as possible instead of many small requests
This is a listing of items that we would like to cover in these meetings. There is probably too much here to cover them all in one meeting
- Consolidated test project
- Common JSF test project combining seam-mock, jsf-test
- Client side features to consider while designing
- Pluggable/Configurable effects for components.
- I would like to see something like this using behaviors framework
- Advanced keyboard and accessibility support
- Needed for accessibility
- Ilya - have you updated wiki with this?
- Code review tools
- Still waiting on IT for response r. crucible
- I'll ping them again
- Without that we may need to look into something else
- Fisheye has good features but is slow
- pastebin might work, but tough for multi users