[10:15pm] balunasj: then lets get started with serogers
[10:15pm] serogers: OK
[10:16pm] balunasj: serogers: btw - there was some confusion with time again - what is going in the project calendar is what we have been going with
[10:16pm] balunasj: serogers: If you want to shift the meeting up an hour we can do that
[10:16pm] serogers: Oh, sorry...
[10:17pm] serogers: This time is probably best for me, whatever time that is in your timezones
[10:17pm] balunasj: serogers: not a huge deal - just want to be on same page
[10:17pm] serogers: I've just been working on UTC
[10:17pm] serogers: Yep
[10:17pm] balunasj: serogers: ok I'll shift to this time.
[10:17pm] balunasj: serogers: when you look at the project calendar does it show now? or an hour ago?
[10:18pm] serogers: It shows an hour ago, but I haven't been checking it
[10:19pm] balunasj: serogers: ic - its probably a good idea to subscribe to it in your fav calendar program
[10:19pm] balunasj: I'll shift it though
[10:19pm] nbelaevski: balunasj: btw, is there a way to add timezone switch in HTML version of calendar?
[10:20pm] balunasj: nbelaevski: it is just google calendar - looking...
[10:20pm] ilya_shaikovsky: balunasj, also checked but seems depends on browser only
[10:21pm] balunasj: in google I have it set to GMT +0
[10:22pm] balunasj: I have updated the time for all future meetings though
[10:22pm] ilya_shaikovsky: strange.. earlier it shown me right time but now in browser I see 8.00
[10:22pm] balunasj: ilya_shaikovsky: I just changed it
[10:23pm] balunasj: serogers: ok lets get started
[10:23pm] serogers: Do you want to discuss the circular reference thing at all?
[10:23pm] ilya_shaikovsky: and shows normally if using google.com
[10:24pm] balunasj: serogers: can you point us to a hosted version of it for a quick look?
[10:24pm] balunasj: serogers: they only thing I wanted to make sure was that we covered the references to the note
[10:24pm] serogers: Sure, just a second...
[10:25pm] serogers: Hmm, actually it looks like it hasn't been uploaded by release engineering yet
[10:26pm] serogers: I'll have to send a follow-up ticket tomorrow
[10:26pm] balunasj: ok
[10:26pm] balunasj: np
[10:27pm] balunasj: nbelaevski: is that fix in community 3.3.X?
[10:27pm] nbelaevski: no yet
[10:28pm] serogers: I'll let you know when it has been uploaded
[10:28pm] nbelaevski: community branch has different code, so it needs manual patching
[10:28pm] balunasj: nbelaevski: ic - not a priority atm
[10:28pm] serogers: Yep
[10:29pm] nbelaevski: balunasj: yes
[10:29pm] balunasj: there is a tracking RFPL for items that need to port to community branch
[10:29pm] balunasj: https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/RFPL-558
[10:29pm] balunasj: nbelaevski: could you add that to the list?
[10:29pm] balunasj: serogers: ok lets move on
[10:29pm] balunasj: serogers: one min -
[10:30pm] balunasj: serogers: is the doc update in community branch?
[10:30pm] nbelaevski: balunasj: ok, I'll do
[10:30pm] serogers: The change hasn't been made to the community branch yet
[10:30pm] balunasj: serogers: nbelaevski : ok good to both
[10:31pm] balunasj: anything else on the circular reference?
[10:31pm] serogers: Not yet
[10:31pm] nbelaevski: no
[10:32pm] balunasj: serogers: what did you want to cover next?
[10:32pm] serogers: Thanks everyone for the reviews of the Developer Guide for 4.0
[10:33pm] serogers: I've modified it according to the suggestions
[10:33pm] serogers: Some of the comments were about how something may possibly change later, so we'll have to review again before release
[10:34pm] serogers: I'll try and get some more docs for review in the next couple of weeks
[10:34pm] serogers: Any other comments on the Developer Guide?
[10:35pm] balunasj: serogers: not at the moment
[10:35pm] serogers: OK
[10:35pm] balunasj: serogers: quick question - on maven
[10:35pm] balunasj: sorry on hudson
[10:35pm] balunasj: http://hudson.qa.jboss.com/hudson/view/RF-4.0/
[10:35pm] jbossbot: [RF-4] Add expression or the current row index of rich:dataTable [Closed, Major, Alexander Francuzov] http://jira.jboss.org/jira/RF-4
[10:35pm] balunasj: there are two docs builds richfaces-4.0-docs and richfaces-4.0-docs-maven
[10:36pm] balunasj: do you know the diff?
[10:36pm] serogers: Oh, one is left over from when I was configuring it to upload nightly builds to docs.jboss.org automatically
[10:37pm] serogers: I'll need to clean that up
[10:37pm] balunasj: serogers: ok - thanks
[10:37pm] serogers: I think the Maven one can be removed, but I'll check it out tomorrow
[10:38pm] balunasj: np
[10:38pm] balunasj: thanks
[10:39pm] serogers: OK, next I wanted to discuss release schedules. Do we have dates planned for 3.3.4.beta1 and 4.0.0.alpha2?
[10:40pm] balunasj: 3.3.4 - will likely never happen
[10:40pm] balunasj: Alpha2 - I'm starting a thread today on dev forum where we will discuss status and nail this down
[10:41pm] serogers: OK
[10:42pm] serogers: Any rough ideas?
[10:43pm] balunasj: it MUST be before JBW, but really needs to be before end of May
[10:43pm] balunasj: We have not released on 4.0 since last JBW and that just looks really bad
[10:44pm] serogers: OK
[10:44pm] balunasj: even though we have had some unexpected releases
[10:44pm] balunasj: I hope to know more by end of week
[10:45pm] serogers: OK, thanks
[10:45pm] balunasj: sure - I'm sorry I can't give a better date
[10:45pm] serogers: No problem
[10:46pm] balunasj: serogers: so the last topic was priorities correct?
[10:46pm] serogers: Yep
[10:46pm] serogers: What do you believe my priorities should be with documentation now? I was planning to keep working through the Component Reference
[10:46pm] balunasj: serogers: what your current thoughts, and todo's for A2?
[10:47pm] balunasj: The component reference is important
[10:47pm] serogers: I've completed all the components we dicsussed for alpha2
[10:48pm] balunasj: right - I think that updating the getting started section of the dev guide is important
[10:48pm] balunasj: this I think will involve some hands on work from you
[10:48pm] balunasj: trying out what you are writing and also helping to let us know issues or where things could be clearer
[10:49pm] serogers: OK
[10:50pm] balunasj: I know the current one is basically just the 3.3.X one
[10:50pm] balunasj: I would like it revamped
[10:50pm] balunasj: stressing maven
[10:50pm] wojtask9 left the chat room. (Ping timeout: 252 seconds)
[10:51pm] serogers: OK
[10:51pm] serogers: Is that more of a priority than the component reference?
[10:51pm] balunasj: you said that component reference is done for A2 right
[10:52pm] serogers: Yeah, if Alpha2 just has the components listed in that Jira
[10:53pm] balunasj: ok good - so yes I think the getting started guide is next
[10:53pm] serogers: OK
[10:54pm] balunasj: serogers: there are some discussions in jboss on developer experience and consistency
[10:54pm] ilya_shaikovsky: serogers, b.t.w. one tag was added only tomorow to core RF task
[10:54pm] balunasj: serogers: I think you need to take a look there - it was started on the core by burr sutter
[10:54pm] ilya_shaikovsky: yesterday
[10:55pm] ilya_shaikovsky: sorry
[10:55pm] serogers: Do you have a link?
[10:57pm] ilya_shaikovsky: https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/RF-8634
[10:57pm] jbossbot: [RF-8634] a4j:hashParam [Resolved, Major, Anton Belevich] http://jira.jboss.org/jira/RF-8634
[10:58pm] ilya_shaikovsky: http://community.jboss.org/wiki/ComponentControlandparameterspassing#cf
[10:58pm] ilya_shaikovsky: probably we have to create doc jiras in such cases in future in order you to be notified in time
[10:59pm] serogers: I have been watching Jiras with the "affects docs" tag, but often it is hard to figure out how it affects the docs
[11:00pm] balunasj: ilya_shaikovsky: yes - I think new components need doc jiras
[11:00pm] ilya_shaikovsky: For such cases it would be better to create concrete task like "describe X:X component"
[11:00pm] serogers: I agree
[11:01pm] balunasj: serogers: I think the check box is more for a trigger for starting the work or investigation
[11:01pm] serogers: OK
[11:03pm] balunasj: serogers: can you take a look and create any issues that may be missing
[11:04pm] balunasj: ?
[11:04pm] balunasj: serogers: from the core component list
[11:04pm] balunasj: serogers: and a RFPL to cover revamping the getting started guide?
[11:04pm] serogers: OK
[11:05pm] balunasj: serogers: great - anything else for now?
[11:05pm] serogers: Nothing else from my end
[11:06pm] balunasj: serogers: ok great - thanks serogers - I need to go - please touch base with me about the getting started guide when you ready
[11:07pm] serogers: OK, thanks everyone
[11:07pm] serogers: Bye