- Next release shoud be CR2
- If CR2 has no blockers, re-tag and release Final
- Is QE ok with the proposed schedule?
CR2 Code review
- I discovered a bug with the fileupload component introduced in M4.
- Jira: https://issues.jboss.org/browse/RF-11744
- Lukas has set up Crucible for doing code reviews.
- The more eyes we get on the reviews the better, so please take a look
CR2 Status update
- RF Issues: https://issues.jboss.org/browse/RF/fixforversion/12318315
- RFPL issue: https://issues.jboss.org/browse/RFPL/fixforversion/12317053
- RF-11739: Components that don't require jsf.js can break ResourceMapping
- Workaround exists
- Suggested fix is conseptually pretty simple
- RF-11666: Manage dependencies across whole framework
- Must be done for WFK
- Easier if Lukas does the work himself