A series of 5 lectures and labs lead by Red Hat professionals at FEL ČVUT Prague.
Topics covered include:
- cloud platforms
- cloud applications
- microservices and multi container applications
Course materials are available on swa-fel · GitHub.
- Lecture 1
- Lecture 2
- Lecture 3
- Lecture 4
- Lecture 5
- Lecture 6
- Mouat A.: Using Docker - Developing and Deploying Software with Containers
- Rensin, D. K.: Kubernetes: Scheduling the Future at Cloud Scale
- Newman, S.: Building Microservices
- R. N. Taylor, N. Medvidovic, E. M. Dashofy, “Software Architecture: Foundations, Theory, and Practice”, 2009
- Bass, L .: Software Architecture in Practice, Addison-Wesley Professional, 2012.
- Fowler, M .: Patterns of Enterprise Application Architecture, Addison-Wesley Professional, 2002.