WARNING this article is out of date - please refer to more recent documentation.
This page lists the requirements and road map and features for developing a Custom Connector for Teiid using Eclipse
To have a seamless development environment for developing and executing custom Teiid Connectors in Eclipse.
- Teiid Connector wizard to create a template connector project
- Be able to attach a connector project to any version of cdk-dist
- cdk-dist libraries are auto-injected in the classpath, which means the generated projects are cdk-dist aware
- Ability to export a deployable cdk connector project in RAR format
- org.teiid.cdk.core:This is the core plugin responsible for providing cdk connector development features in Eclipse.
- org.teiid.cdk.connector.v610: cdk-dist version 6.1.0 libraries are wrapped in plugin format to enable connector development based on this version
- org.teiid.cdk.connector.v620: cdk-dist version 6.2.0 libraries are wrapped in plugin format to enable connector development based on this version
Instructions to publish teiid-x.y.z-cdk-dist as an eclipse plugin:
The eclipse plugins can be downloaded from https://teiid.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/teiid/tools/cdk-plugin/