Teiid Designer 6.3 release was primarily to provide a version compatible with Eclipse 3.5 and 3.5.1 (i.e. Galileo) and NOT upgrade to a newer version of Teiid because of it's project schedule. As a result, there is inherent time-out problem with connectors within Designer that will cause exceptions after you've created a connector and previewed data either via the Preview Data action or via Executing a VDB in the SQL Explorer. This problem has been fixed in Teiid and will be included with the next release of Designer.
This error will include a root cause identified by the following log entry:
"Caused by: [InvalidSessionException]The specified session ID "0" is invalid. It cannot be found in the userbase."
To successfully restart the connector and continue previewing data, just exit and restart the Designer.
The following bugs and tasks were resolved during this release.
- [TEIIDDES-185] - Errors opening with Model Editor in Eclipse 3.5 M7 on Mac OS X
- [TEIIDDES-230] - Error while adding a "Web Service" model to the VDB
- [TEIIDDES-246] - NULL ResourceSet assertion during Create Web Service model creation
- [TEIIDDES-248] - WSDL to Relational Model Importer fails to import WSDLs that import other WSDLs correctly.
- [TEIIDDES-249] - WSDL to Relational Model Importer fails to import WSDLs containing namespaces with xmlns in the namespace uri.
- [TEIIDDES-250] - Remove debug/trace framework from Designer
- [TEIIDDES-251] - Designer's use of ResourceLocator class and URI's, performance problems exist with Eclipse 3.5
- [TEIIDDES-252] - UML2 Class Loading Problem
- [TEIIDDES-253] - Exception is produced when a binding property is set to its default value.
- [TEIIDDES-231] - Migrate Teiid Designer to use Eclipse 3.5 Target Platform