Teiid Designer is a visual tool that enables rapid, model-driven definition, integration, management and testing of data services without programming using the Teiid runtime framework. It was developed in Java using Eclipse and the latest version is available for download and installation into your Eclipse IDE.
To provide an organizational framework and community forum to support the continued development and improvement of Teiid Designer.
- Sample Data (XML file, CSV files, JDBC executable SQL)
- Supported Metadata Models
- Migrating Metamatrix Models to Teiid Designer
- Other Users Guides 7.2 6.0 thru 7.1
- Other Release Notes 7.2 7.1 7.0 6.3 6.2 6.1 6.0