Below is a list of initatives already underway to accomplish the mission of creating tutorials and examples to help developers write applications based on Java EE and other JBoss technologies.
- JBoss AS quickstarts: http://github.com/jbossas/quickstart
- TicketMonster example: https://github.com/mbogoevici/ticket-monster-1
- TicketMonster tutorial: https://github.com/jboss/ticket-monster-tutorial
- Java EE on OpenShift workshop: https://gist.github.com/1637464
- Snowdrop examples https://github.com/snowdrop/snowdrop-examples
Feel free to jump in on one of the initaitives to get started. Remember that it's not just about code, though! How it resonates plays an important role. If you like to design, revel in styling an app, make recommendations UX or find ways to make the tutorials more approachable and readable.