Welcome to Zanata (formerly Flies)!
Visit http://zanata.org/ for more information about Zanata.
Getting started as a translator
Setting up a new project for translation
Suggested translation workflow
- Author modifies documentation, checks in DocBook XML source.
- At some point in the lifecycle, a documentation freeze is announced.
- Import job is run (eg from Hudson/Jenkins). (See script
- Translators can begin translating at https://translate.jboss.org/.
- Draft builds are run nightly or more often (Jenkins?). (See script
- If author changes any XML, go back to step 3.
- Translations declared "final"
- Documentation release build is run. (See script