Support JSR 115 in JBoss AS7.1
- PicketBox implementation should contain the JACC processing. There may be a need to copy the common core state machine etc.
- Hooks into the Web and EJB containers during deployment lifecycle to create the JACC permissions.
Steps to achieve:
- Evolve the JACC permission tests from the AS6 testsuite into PBox security tests.
- Clone the common core state machine code in PicketBox. The JACC implementation in PBox uses the state machine.
- In the web application deploy sequence, create the JACC permissions on web app deploy and delete the permissions on web app undeploy.
- Take a look at the allstarjaccmode in web authentication that was available in AS6.
- EJB3 deploy/undeploy should create similar JACC permissions.