As promised a couple of weeks ago, we have released JBoss jBPM 3.1.1. Check the release notes for the applied changes and resolved bugs. As usual this latest release can be downloaded from our download page. Please use our active forum for questions and remarks.
Also, stay tuned because in the near future a number of other interesting releases are going to happen:
- The first release of the 3.2 branch. It adds a number of interesting thing to jBPM such as an email node and JSF like expressions to be used in the process definitions.
- Our BPEL extensions are entering the beta stage. Without doubt our BPEL guru Alejandro will elaborate on this when the moment arrives.
I also wanted to take this opportunity to shamelessly plug the different jBPM presentations during the upcoming JBoss World event.
- Tom Baeyens will be talking about Graph Oriented Programming as the foundation of the different solutions in the workflow, BPM and orchestration space.
- I myself will host a hands-on training session.
- Venkata Challagulla from Cignex will be talking about JBoss jBPM and JBoss Portal integration.
- Bruno Georges from Glencore will present his experiences of using JBoss jBPM in an Open Source SOA solution.
- David DeGroff from eHealthConnect will show a success story using JBoss jBPM in a healthcare claims processing system.
- Peter Wang from Google House has another success story about using JBoss jBPM in a VOIP order management application.
I would certainly recommend you to register for JBoss World, come to Vegas, go to these interesting sessions and have a real big party with all of us. It will be fun!