6 Replies Latest reply on Jun 11, 2006 11:56 PM by Thomas Diesler

wsdl2java and JSR181

Klaus Erber Newbie

Hello,

I have some understanding problems.

Is it possible to use a hand writed WSDL in conjunction with JSR181 annotations?

I have generate the endpoint interfaces, data classes and the jaxrpc-mapping.xml with wscompile and put the jaxrpc-mapping.xml file in META-INF of my ejb module.

The generated WSDL is different than my hand writed WSDL (other namespaces and sequences in schemas). Method calls produces exceptions like this:

javax.xml.rpc.JAXRPCException: org.jboss.ws.binding.BindingException: javax.xml.bind.JAXBException: Failed to parse source: Requested element jwsParam is not allowed in this position in the sequence. The next element should be {http://metadaten.ws.red.spiegel.de}auswahllisteTyp
       at org.jboss.ws.soap.SOAPContentElement.getObjectValue(SOAPContentElement.java:307)
       at org.jboss.ws.binding.EndpointInvocation.transformPayloadValue(EndpointInvocation.java:233)
       at org.jboss.ws.binding.EndpointInvocation.getRequestParamValue(EndpointInvocation.java:103)
       at org.jboss.ws.binding.EndpointInvocation.getRequestPayload(EndpointInvocation.java:117)
       at org.jboss.ws.server.ServiceEndpointInvokerEJB3.invokeServiceEndpoint(ServiceEndpointInvokerEJB3.java:106)
       at org.jboss.ws.server.ServiceEndpointInvoker.invoke(ServiceEndpointInvoker.java:118)
       at org.jboss.ws.server.ServiceEndpoint.handleRequest(ServiceEndpoint.java:234)
       at org.jboss.ws.server.ServiceEndpointServlet.doPost(ServiceEndpointServlet.java:120)

It seems that the jaxrpc-mapping.xml is not used to map the wsdl structures to the java types. So is this the completly wrong approach? Do we have to go the java2wsdl way?

Many thanks for your help
      Klaus