As of this post I am happy to anounce that jbossws-1.0.3.GA is released. It is a drop in replacement for jbossws-1.0.x.GA in JBossAS-4.0.4.GA and also works in standalone Tomcat. This allows you to develop standard portable J2EE-1.4 web service endpoints in Tomcat that can be deployed to JBoss whenever full app server support is required.
* [JBWS-1160] - XOP Inline base64 for doc/lit requests
* [JBWS-1090] - preventing override of webservices.xml when multiple web services are processed with wstools
* [JBWS-1106] - java.io.NotSerializableException: org.jboss.ws.wsse.SimplePrincipal
* [JBWS-1119] - Add support for fault signing and encryption
* [JBWS-482] - SOAPContentElement caches stale data
* [JBWS-983] - Configure SOAPAction on the Call object
* [JBWS-993] - JSR-181 POJO deploy fails using existing WSDL
* [JBWS-996] - JSR181 Handler config throws MalformedURLException
* [JBWS-1097] - Using the UsernameToken profile a keystore and truststore is still required.
* [JBWS-1107] - Spaces around the class specified in servlet-class of the POJO endpoint causes ClassNotFound exception.
* [JBWS-1110] - MTOM request send from .NET do fail with "invalid stream header"
* [JBWS-1117] - Client configured for UsernameToken but doesn't provide the username or password causes a NullPointerException
* [JBWS-1121] - Client security configuration not loaded when client deployed with issolated classloader.
* [JBWS-1125] - Support doc/lit with empty soap body elements
* [JBWS-1131] - NullPointer if no port type found in wsdl.
* [JBWS-1138] - DOMEnvelopeBuilder misses global namespace declaration
* [JBWS-1144] - Soapaction field not populated in wsdl for annotation based webservices
* [JBWS-1145] - SOAP faults contain multiple faultcode and faultstring elements
* [JBWS-1146] - DOM child methods on SOAPBodyImpl do not handle faults correctly
* [JBWS-831] - Describe release procedure and hand over to QA
* [JBWS-1044] - Release jbossws-1.0.3.GA binary
* [JBWS-1067] - Add "Endpoint Config" to documentation
* [JBWS-1124] - Scoped class loading domains for WS endpoints
For details see the change log.
the JBossWS Team
i have just downloaded jbossws-1.0.3ga, but it looks like JBWS-1090 is not solved... unless i am doing something wrong
can you please chekc my post in this forum
my guess is that somehow in my classpath some files gets overridden......
or i am doing something wrong...
coul dyou please help me out?
thanx and regards
I don't know if anybody else had this problem, but on my computer the JbossWS packed in the jems 1.2.0-beta 3 installer doesn't deploy correctly, see the errors bellow:
org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: url file:/D:/Work/jboss-4.0.5.GA/server/default/deploy/jbossws.sar/activation.jar could not be opened, does it exist?
2006-10-30 12:37:12,564 DEBUG [org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer] new manifest entry for sdi at jaxb-impl.jar entry is jsr173_1.0_api.jar
2006-10-30 12:37:12,564 DEBUG [org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer] The manifest entry in file:/D:/Work/jboss-4.0.5.GA/server/default/deploy/jbossws.sar/jaxb-impl.jar references URL file:/D:/Work/jboss-4.0.5.GA/server/default/deploy/jbossws.sar/jsr173_1.0_api.jar which could not be opened, entry ignored
org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: url file:/D:/Work/jboss-4.0.5.GA/server/default/deploy/jbossws.sar/jsr173_1.0_api.jar could not be opened, does it exist?
2006-10-30 12:37:12,564 DEBUG [org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer] new manifest entry for sdi at jaxb-impl.jar entry is jaxb1-impl.jar
2006-10-30 12:37:12,564 DEBUG [org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer] The manifest entry in file:/D:/Work/jboss-4.0.5.GA/server/default/deploy/jbossws.sar/jaxb-impl.jar references URL file:/D:/Work/jboss-4.0.5.GA/server/default/deploy/jbossws.sar/jaxb1-impl.jar which could not be opened, entry ignored
org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: url file:/D:/Work/jboss-4.0.5.GA/server/default/deploy/jbossws.sar/jaxb1-impl.jar could not be opened, does it exist?
Please do not hijack Heiko's announcement post. Instead start new threads that deal with your specific issues.