4 Replies Latest reply on Nov 15, 2006 7:50 PM by Thomas Diesler

    Problem creating request for  wsclient, serializating parame

    V B Newbie

      Hi,
      I have a rpc type webservice. I works perfectly but I tried to do stress tests so I ran 20 calling my webservice with the same args.
      After some time, the request created(I logged the request on the client side with an handler), is false.
      Correct is :
      ...
      <env:body>
      <ns1:getSettings xmlns:ns1='http://mycompany.com'>
      <String_1 xmlns=''>AAAAA</String_1>
      <String_2 xmlns=''>BBBBB</String_2>
      </ns1:getSettings>
      </env:body>

      wrong is :
      ...
      <env:body>
      <ns1:getSettings xmlns:ns1='http://mycompany.com'>
      <String_1 xmlns='' xmlns:xsi='http://www.w3c.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance' xsi:nil='1' />
      <String_2 xmlns=''>BBBBB</String_2>
      </ns1:getSettings>
      </env:body>

      or

      ...
      <env:body>
      <ns1:getSettings xmlns:ns1='http://mycompany.com'>
      <String_1 xmlns=''>AAAAA</String_1>
      <String_2 xmlns='' xmlns:xsi='http://www.w3c.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance' xsi:nil='1' />
      </ns1:getSettings>
      </env:body>

      I don't understand why this happens because I execute the axact same code on the client and server side. I found no issue on jira. For me this problem is easily repoducible as soon as I have at least 10 threads calling the ws concurrently.
      Thanks,
      Vincent.