What's new in jbossws-2.0.3.GA
* [JBWS-1217] - WSDLtoJava Namespace to package mapping does not support multiple namespaces
* [JBWS-1324] - JMS Endpoint - Message delivery starts before endpoint is ready.
* [JBWS-1762] - web.xml modified to web.xml.org - Subsequent runs fail
* [JBWS-1813] - context-root in jboss.xml is ignored
* [JBWS-1819] - wsrunclient script(s) differ and do not always function.
* [JBWS-1841] - WebServiceRef injection from DD doesn't work
* [JBWS-1873] - WSDL to Java - Incorrect case of generated type for anonymous type.
* [JBWS-1876] - Wrong Content-Type in SOAP 1.2 messages
* [JBWS-1879] - @BindingType is read from SEI instead of endpoint implementation
* [JBWS-1881] - WSDL To Java - All generated types have first character upper case, extends clause in base types do not take this into account.
* [JBWS-1906] - Stack overflow exception when reading bad wsdl files
* [JBWS-1924] - Verify installation script for jboss-4.2.1.GA
* [JBWS-1937] - Document/Literal addressing endpoint fails when retreiving Outbound Action
* [JBWS-1939] - URL port information of soap:address is different from import schemaLocation URL
* [JBWS-1257] - Add configuration for token references
* [JBWS-1850] - Documentation support for Java->WSDL
* [JBWS-1874] - Allow configuration of secret key wrap algorithm
* [JBWS-1880] - WS-Addressing with endpoints using soap 1.2
* [JBWS-1897] - Enable/disable logging on every endpoint
* [JBWS-1898] - Statistics/logs about clients calling endpoints
* [JBWS-1899] - Fine grained management of statistics recording
* [JBWS-1904] - Explicitly set the namespace of a WebFault
* [JBWS-1911] - Support the JMS transport with JAX-WS
* [JBWS-1950] - Show collected records as html table in jmx-console