1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 4, 2008 2:24 PM by gbc

Problem using a SOAP interface on JBOSS server

milochanzy

Hi,

I am accesing a HTTP/SOAP interface thru a application deployed on JBOSS server. All workis fine till I invoke the method for making the transaction then I am getting following error:

javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: org.jboss.ws.WSException: Target endpoint address not set
       at org.jboss.ws.core.jaxws.client.ClientImpl.handleRemoteException(ClientImpl.java:317)
       at org.jboss.ws.core.jaxws.client.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:255)
       at org.jboss.ws.core.jaxws.client.ClientProxy.invoke(ClientProxy.java:164)
       at org.jboss.ws.core.jaxws.client.ClientProxy.invoke(ClientProxy.java:150)
       at $Proxy174.submit(Unknown Source)

I could only see one WARNING up the trace:

2008-05-11 16:13:35,514 WARN [org.jboss.ws.core.jaxws.spi.ServiceDelegateImpl] Cannot access wsdlURL: file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/cm304k/My%20Documents/R7/WFM%20IIA/GRANITEAsgnMgmt_QNI_AD_MERGE/GRANITEAsgnMgmt.wsdl
      2008-05-11 16:13:35,524 WARN [org.jboss.ws.core.jaxws.spi.ServiceDelegateImpl] Cannot get port meta data for: {http://granite.it.att.com/asgnmgmt/v1}AsgnMgmtSoapHttpPort

I have compiled the WSDL file and put the classes in the application jar.
      Please Suggest.

Thanks and Regards,
      Milan.

• 1. Re: Problem using a SOAP interface on JBOSS server
          gbc

Hi Milan,
          At this point you should have solve your problem, but how I find the same problem and the reason of it, I'm posting for others consult.

Apparently, WSConsume tool is generating wrong code when besides you specify an web URL to the wsdlLocation you specify a file URL.
          The consequence is that the generated code point to an inexistent wsdl file, how you can see in the warning log "2008-05-11 16:13:35,514 WARN [org.jboss.ws.core.jaxws.spi.ServiceDelegateImpl] Cannot access wsdlUR
          L: file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/cm304k/My%20Documents/R7/WFM%20IIA/GRANITEAsgnMgmt_QNI_AD_MER
          GE/GRANITEAsgnMgmt.wsdl".
          To solve the problem you must edit the generated code of the Service class.
          Where you read:

static {
          URL url = null;
          try {
          url = new URL("file:/C:/META-INF/wsdl/ConsultarCPF.wsdl");
          } catch (MalformedURLException e) {
          e.printStackTrace();
          }
          CONSULTARCPF_WSDL_LOCATION = url;
          }

write:
          static {
          URL url = null;
          url = ConsultarCPF.class.getResource("/META-INF/wsdl/ConsultarCPF.wsdl");
          CONSULTARCPF_WSDL_LOCATION = url;
          }

Regards,
          Gustavo