This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
2. Where to place the wsdl file references in the @webservice annotation. In the EAR file, we are placing it at web-inf/wsdl directory
You should put wsdl and xsd artifacts to:
* META-INF/wsdl for EJB3 endpoints
* WEB-INF/wsdl for POJO endpoints
3. How to invoke the webservices
Using standard JAX-WS clients (e.g. Web Service proxy or Dispatch)
"sirigere" wrote:Web Services will be running on the same port as your JBossAS instance. There's no way to configure the webservice port.
4. what port does the web services will be running? Can we configure the port.
1. Can we test web services using the microcontainer + embedded jboss that gets shipped with the Seam 2.0.1
I don't know how such embedded AS looks like and which components it ships with. So I'm not able to answer your question now. Maybe you should post this question to Seam user forum.
thanks for the quick response. I will post my question #1 on Seam forum..