1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 10, 2009 5:56 AM by asoldano

Webservice deployment error: Endpoint already registered

klogube

Hi All,

Greetings. I need you ppl help to solve my Java Webservices deployment issue. I am developing Java WS through Jdeveloper11g and trying to deploy the WS.WAR in to JBOSS 4.2.3GA server from Jdeveloper11g. But getting error when I am restarting the server after deployment. Below is the error

--- Incompletely deployed packages ---
      org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentInfo@a99914c8 { url=file:/opt/jboss-4.2.3.GA/server/default/deploy/Testing-SampleWebServices-context-root.war }
      deployer: MBeanProxyExt[jboss.web:service=WebServer]
      status: Deployment FAILED reason: Endpoint already registered: jboss.ws:context=Testing-SampleWebServices-context-root,endpoint=DateTestingWSSoapHttpPort
      state: FAILED
      watch: file:/opt/jboss-4.2.3.GA/server/default/deploy/Testing-SampleWebServices-context-root.war
      altDD: null
      lastDeployed: 1233678646914
      lastModified: 1233678644000

Help me to solve this "Endpoint already registered" error, which is stop our development completely and our project is in production stage and cant able to make progress due to this error.

Due to this error we couldn't able to create the client application for our Web service.
      (Note: I can able to see the list of WS's deployed in to JBOSS under: http://localhost:8080/jbossws/services which display the Endpoint name and address. But cant able to access the URL.)

Thanks in advance
      klogube