1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 9, 2009 1:42 PM by bryan.kearney

Class cast excpetion with an RM client

bryan.kearney

I am attempting to test a RM client as a stand alone jar file using JbossWS-native against a service which is deployed in a Jboss 5.0 container. I have a simple client which I generated using wsconsume. I am following the directions from

http://jbossws.jboss.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=WS_Reliable_Messaging

and am adding the Addressing and RM Handlers to the client port. When I run (with only jars from $JBOSS_HOME/client on my classpath) I get the following exception:

javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: java.lang.ClassCastException: com.sun.xml.ws.handler.SOAPMessageContextImpl cannot be cast to org.jboss.ws.core.CommonMessageContext
      at com.sun.xml.ws.handler.ClientSOAPHandlerTube.callHandlersOnRequest(ClientSOAPHandlerTube.java:168)
      at com.sun.xml.ws.handler.HandlerTube.processRequest(HandlerTube.java:100)
      at com.sun.xml.ws.api.pipe.Fiber.__doRun(Fiber.java:559)
      at com.sun.xml.ws.api.pipe.Fiber._doRun(Fiber.java:518)
      at com.sun.xml.ws.api.pipe.Fiber.doRun(Fiber.java:503)
      at com.sun.xml.ws.api.pipe.Fiber.runSync(Fiber.java:400)
      at com.sun.xml.ws.client.Stub.process(Stub.java:235)
      at com.sun.xml.ws.client.sei.SEIStub.doProcess(SEIStub.java:120)
      at com.sun.xml.ws.client.sei.SyncMethodHandler.invoke(SyncMethodHandler.java:230)
      at com.sun.xml.ws.client.sei.SyncMethodHandler.invoke(SyncMethodHandler.java:210)
      at com.sun.xml.ws.client.sei.SEIStub.invoke(SEIStub.java:103)
      at $Proxy27.runAction(Unknown Source)

I appear to be doing the same code as the samples. Are thee other examples I could look at?