1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 27, 2009 3:15 PM by Alessio Soldano

    SOAP not working with Jboss 5

    Mayank Mittal Novice

      Hello All,

      We've an application that is exposed to the third party as a web service, Right now we are using Jboss 4.2.2 with JDK 1.6.0_11 on Windows XP machine.
      For test purpose, we've a .Net client, that connects to our service through SOAP. But now the problem is, when we deploy the same application on Jboss 5.0.0 GA, our .Net client is unable to connect to our service. Although, wsdl is published well, and is accessible on the web ( we didn't make any changes in the context path or wsdl publish location). Whenever, our .Net clients now try to connect the service, following exception is thrown on the

      See the end of this message for details on invoking
      just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.
      
      ************** Exception Text **************
      System.Security.SecurityException: Request for the permission of type 'System.Net.WebPermission, System, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' failed.
       at System.Security.CodeAccessSecurityEngine.Check(Object demand, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean isPermSet)
       at System.Security.CodeAccessPermission.Demand()
       at System.Net.HttpWebRequest..ctor(Uri uri, ServicePoint servicePoint)
       at System.Net.HttpRequestCreator.Create(Uri Uri)
       at System.Net.WebRequest.Create(Uri requestUri, Boolean useUriBase)
       at System.Net.WebRequest.Create(Uri requestUri)
       at System.Web.Services.Protocols.WebClientProtocol.GetWebRequest(Uri uri)
       at System.Web.Services.Protocols.HttpWebClientProtocol.GetWebRequest(Uri uri)
       at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.GetWebRequest(Uri uri)
       at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters)
       at CMS_API_Test.perspectiveService.PerspectiveMgtAPI.endSession(sessionId arg0)
       at CMS_API_Test.Form1.cB_Connect_CheckedChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
       at System.Windows.Forms.CheckBox.OnCheckedChanged(EventArgs e)
       at System.Windows.Forms.CheckBox.set_CheckState(CheckState value)
       at System.Windows.Forms.CheckBox.set_Checked(Boolean value)
       at CMS_API_Test.Form1.cB_Connect_CheckedChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
       at System.Windows.Forms.CheckBox.OnCheckedChanged(EventArgs e)
       at System.Windows.Forms.CheckBox.set_CheckState(CheckState value)
       at System.Windows.Forms.CheckBox.OnClick(EventArgs e)
       at System.Windows.Forms.CheckBox.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
       at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
       at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
      The action that failed was:
      Demand
      The type of the first permission that failed was:
      System.Net.WebPermission
      The Zone of the assembly that failed was:
      Intranet


      but the same application is working fine with Jboss 4.2.2,
      Is there any change in the security attributes of Jboss WS, if any, how to modify them.