2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 16, 2009 4:03 AM by wwu

does jbossws-metro tests works on JBAS 5.x ?

hello,

I have tried on several Jboss server (5.0.0, 5.0.1, 5.1.0). with the
      latest release of jbossws-metro (3.1.1, 3.1.0), is seems that the tests have a very low success rate (less than 4%).

This is installation of jbossws-metro-3.1.0

It seems that Jboss is not able to find the Class java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sun/xml/ws/api/wsdl/writer/WSDLGeneratorExtension

this class belongs to jaxws-rt.jar.
      After the installation of jbossws-metro-3.1.0, this jar be found in the following place :
      <JBOSS_HOME>/client/jaxws-rt.jar
      <JBOSS_HOME>/server/default/deployers/jbossws.deployer/jaxws-rt.jar

I tried to copy the jar from <JBOSS_HOME>/server/default/deployers/jbossws.deployer

running in verbose:class mode, I can see that the jar is loaded by the JBAS however I still get the same error message.

Does Jbossws-metro really support the 5.x trunk of Jboss as this page says
      http://jbossws.jboss.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=Supported_Target_Containers ???

thank you for your time and consideration

• 1. Re: does jbossws-metro tests works on JBAS 5.x ?
          asoldano

Sure, 100% tests passing with all the supported target containers is a requirement for release.

I suspect you're suffering from a installation issue. Did you properly installed jbossws-metro using the ant deploy-jboss5xx target? Also double-check you don't have jbossws-native jars in the endorsed lib dir.

• 2. Re: does jbossws-metro tests works on JBAS 5.x ?

true, my bald.
            With your confirmation, I reinstall everything (jdk 1.5 / JBAS / jbossws-metro).
            I had some library messing up with JBAS.

thank you for your quick reply