5 Replies Latest reply on Aug 7, 2008 8:31 AM by Carlo de Wolf

eclipse build problems

Scott Stark Master

In looking at the mdb destination type not being defaulted, I pulled down a new ejb3 trunk and update my eclipse m2 integration, but I still have the following build error in ejb3-core:

Severity and Description Path Resource Location Creation Time Id
      The project was not built due to "Resource already exists on disk: '/jboss-ejb3-core/eclipse-target/classes/security/tst.policy'.". Fix the problem, then try refreshing this project and building it since it may be inconsistent jboss-ejb3-core Unknown 1218050054674 3004

Tried building clean and yet another project is complaining about an existing resource:
      The project was not built due to "Resource already exists on disk: '/jboss-ejb3-interceptors/eclipse-target/tests-classes/supermethod/jboss-aop.xml'.". Fix the problem, then try refreshing this project and building it since it may be inconsistent jboss-ejb3-interceptors Unknown 1218050869912 5164

Doing a refresh and clean changed this to another problem:
      Severity and Description Path Resource Location Creation Time Id
      Required library cannot denote external folder: '/Users/svn/JBossAS/projects/ejb3/metadata/target/classes' for project 'jboss-ejb3-interceptors' jboss-ejb3-interceptors Build path 1218051089374 9445

Anyone have the eclipse projects working?