3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 2, 2008 5:02 AM by Ilya Shaikovsky

    Nice "text-interrupted" panels

    Wolf Benz Newbie

      Hi List,
      On the RichFaces's site there's plenty of panels that are interrupted at the top, with a text label.
      What component is that? / How is that done?


      At http://livedemo.exadel.com/richfaces-demo/richfaces/panelMenu.jsf?c=panelMenu, with the text "Panel Menu demo"