by the way, i have forgot to mention, that the bean i would like to access anonymously is declared with @PermitAll.
in the mean time i have found out, that not the bean itself is the problem. the jndi lookup already try's to authenticate.
i have tried with this two initial context factorys
but it is not working.
i have now a workaround implemented for the anonymous user:
1. i have set up an user account "anonymous" which belons to role "anonymous"
2. added the user anonymous to the enviroment for creating the initial context
3. created a special serviceloctar as non singelton, otherwise only the first request is succesfull...
that's it. not a really nice solution.
if anyone has a better solution, please let me know by sending an email -> thekingATbluemailDOTch (as the "Notify me when a reply is posted" is not really working :-( )