2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 1, 2007 4:57 AM by sashaxiv

webservice doubt

sashaxiv

i publish my webservices with jbossws from which i`ve installed in jboss 4.2
      My client aplications transforms with axis which i send from the server but
      i need to change the name in these objects to avoid me change the client code.

Do you know some annotation to my server classes to be generated with the name i want?

in the past i used also axis in the server with @jboss-net.xml-schema in the classes. I need something like these.

Thanks

• 1. Re: webservice doubt
          sashaxiv

sorry about my english. I could not find a solution. I need that the classes generated by axis have an appropiate name in order to avoid change a lot of code in the client aplication.

My server code is like this:

package com.satdatatelecom.satdataweb.model.session.session;

import java.rmi.RemoteException;

@WebService(endpointInterface="com.satdatatelecom.satdataweb.model.session.session.SesionEndPointInterface", targetNamespace = "http://localhost/jboss-net/services/Sesion", serviceName = "LoginService")
          @Remote(SesionSession.class)
          @RemoteBinding(jndiBinding = "/ejb3/EJB3SesionEndPointInterface")
          @Stateless
          public class SesionSessionBean implements SesionSession {

@PersistenceContext(unitName = GlobalNames.PERSISTENCE_UNIT)
          private EntityManager entityManager;

@WebMethod
          @WebResult
          public LoginVO loginUsuario(String idEmpresa, String loginName, String password, String session) throws EmpresaNotFoundException, UsuarioNotFoundException, Passw................... {
          try{
          LoginUsuarioAction action = new LoginUsuarioAction(idEmpresa, loginName, password,
          session, entityManager);

LogMessages.info("login", "El usuario "+loginName+" realiza login", true);
          return action.execute();

}catch (EmpresaNotFoundException e){
          throw e;
          }catch (UsuarioNotFoundException e){
          throw e;
          }
          }

}

• 2. Re: webservice doubt
            sashaxiv

well, the key is tha i need that the object returned can be named LoginVOWs, not LoginVO. Some annotation?

Thanks